#STAYSAFE @ RONACHER
#STAYSAFE @ RAIMUND THEATER
The health of our audience is our top priority. We have taken all necessary measures to make your visit to the Theater an der Wien as safe as possible. Your visit to the theater is important to us, and we look forward to welcome you again!
You can find the opening times of the VBW box offices HERE.
We ask for your understanding that, for reasons of contact tracing, tickets can only be sold by providing your contact details. The collection and use of your data is of course in line with the GDPR. It is only accessed when the need arises.
The name of the buyer is noted on all admission tickets.
In the case of a Corona Cluster, the ticket buyer must be able to inform the Vienna Medical Directorate who attended the performance on request. Please also note this when passing on cards!
Our terms & conditions can be found here.
Help us to make the evening at the theatre as safe as possible for everyone.
- Please have your evidence ready according to the rule "vaccinated, recovered, tested" when you enter. A negative test-result is only required for children from the age of 6. Please also have an identity document, such as a passport or student ID, ready for children in any case.
- It is compulsory to wear a mouth-nose protection in the entire building, even during performances. For your own safety, we recommend wearing an FFP2 mask. Only children up to the age of 6 do not need to wear a mask.
- We urge you not to change your seat.
- Any liability of Vereinigte Bühnen Wien in connection with the rules of conduct and safety measures is excluded.
- You can also find our Terms & Conditions HERE
Validity of the tests:
- PCR tests: valid for 72 hours for children from the age of 6 to the age of 12, valid for 48 hours for persons over 12 years of age
- Antigen tests: valid for 48 hours for children from the age of 6 to the age of 12, valid for 24 hours for persons over 12 years of age
- Antibody test: valid 90 days
- Please note that all tests must be taken by an authorisation (e.g. test centre, hospital, flu checkbox, pharmacy or doctor's surgery). So-called living room antigen tests may not be accepted.
- A Corona test passport for schoolchildren (Ninja-Pass) is valid in Vienna as proof of an authorisation and therefore as an entry test. (with the validity period corresponding to the age of the pupil and the type of test (PCR or antigen)).
Our websites are updated regularly and adapted to the measures currently in force by the Austrian federal government. Since there are unfortunately also short-term adjustments due to changes in the regulation, we ask you to inform yourself again about the applicable regulations shortly before your visit to the theater.
The VBW theaters have modern systems for room ventilation. These are 100% fresh air systems. The air in the room is generated outdoors, filtered, conditioned and brought into the auditorium via the floor and extracted through the ceiling. This ensures (even before COVID-19) the supply of pure conditioned outside air. Both the ventilation frequency and the air exchange rate were increased. 36m3 of air is exchanged per visitor. In addition, the shock ventilation is activated in the rear spectator area, which enables the exchange of 45m3 per hour per person. Our filters are exchanged at regular intervals.
Continuous surface disinfection
During the routine cleaning of the venues, both areas such as Handrails, door handles, railings etc. as well as complete open spaces such as floors are disinfected.
To avoid crowds, the VBW open their theatres one hour before the start of the performance. The auditorium is also open to you at this point.
We ask you to support us in avoiding waiting situations in cloakrooms, toilets etc. by coming to the theatre early.
Please note: There is currently no late entry to the performance for any of the VBW houses! If there is a break, you can, of course, take your seats in the second half.
For reasons of contact tracing, tickets can only be sold with your contact details. We ask for your understanding. The collection and use of your data is of course in line with the GDPR. It is only accessed when the need arises.
The name of the ticket purchaser will be noted on all tickets.
In the case of a Corona cluster, the ticket purchaser must be able to announce who attended the performance at the request of the Sanitätsdirektion Wien. Please note this also when passing on cards!
Replacement dates, preventive protection measures, restricted areas and possible risks
#STAYSAFE / VBW's COVID-19 prevention concept:
General Information on replacement dates and the handling of rebookings:
General information about COVID-19: